Monday, March 28, 2022

Social Media

 One of the other big components of my portfolio project is the social media account to advertise my short film. I created an account on Instagram for the social media section. This is actually a great tool for my target audience because as I had mentioned before, my target audience is mainly young adults but it ranges from fifteen to thirty-year-olds. I can use the Instagram account to create a cohesive brand for my short film as I try to connect this brand between all three components: the short film, the social media account, and the postcard. It is an opportunity to engage and interact with my audience and try to reach a larger number of people than I wouldn't otherwise be able to promote it to without the use of the internet. I can entice my audience and diversify my social-media posts with well-crafted information, quotes, still images from your film, and the link to view your film

Using posts such as images from parts of my short film gives the audience a look into the short film without giving away too much, but grabbing their attention. I am able to incorporate images and talk about certain things on my social media account that is related to the theme of my short film but I was not able to explicitly include them in the short film. Behind the scenes, posts are another thing that I have included in my social media account because I think it gives a more personal look into the project and what it is all about, making it more humane in a way. It illustrates the process and how everything came out to be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...