Thursday, March 31, 2022

Sounds

 While I wait for this incoming weekend to finish filming and refilm some of my other scenes I started looking for sounds to use in my project. During my group meeting with other students from my class, we shared tips with each other and shared our projects, and asked any questions that we might have had about our choices regarding the portfolio project. One of my classmates in my group mentioned Epidemic Sound. I looked it up to see more of what it was about and it is a website that has a variety of high-quality music and sound effects to use for videos, streams, and podcasts. You have to pay for a subscription but luckily for me, they have a free trial that lasts a month so that is more than enough time to use it to the best of my ability and look up the perfect sound for my short film. I started looking for more feel-good music, the type of background music that is usually included in short films without any lyrics. It was hard for me to describe what I am looking for because it was just an idea and vision that I have in my head. I also looked for sounds on YouTube because that is where I've found most of my sounds and music for past projects. I thought it was easier trying to convey what I was looking for but I did not quite find what I was looking for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...