Saturday, April 2, 2022

Filming Day 2

 Today we continued filming and just like on day one, the weather wasn’t exactly how I wanted it to be but maybe I should have just planned better. Overall it went very well, with some tiring moments but we made sure to have some brigadeiros (a brazilian sweet) as a motivation to finish everything. One of the scenes I did want to film and include was the cooking scene where Judith (the protagonist) fails miserably at cooking a meal, but it was turning into too much of a mess and hazard because we were worried on actually messing up and ending up in a dangerous situation. 



I took this picture of the sky because I wanted to include an image to show one of life’s beauties but I completely forgot to shoot it horizontally…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...