Sunday, February 6, 2022

AICE Media A Level

 It is officially time to get back into posting blogs for my portfolio project!! Only this time around it is goin got be for my AICE Media A Level class. To transition into this new chapter, I want to talk about two previous projects that I have worked on this year that have helped me with coming up with ideas to complete my portfolio. 

For my portfolio project, I am leaning more towards the short-film package that will include a short-film that lasts about 5 minutes, a social media page for it, and a postcard advertisement for it at a short film festival. I will be documenting the entire process, my triumphs and challenges, so I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...