Sunday, February 28, 2021

Editing Softwares

I mentioned before that I did not think about how we were going to edit our film opening and I know there are lots of good editing software available for us to use. I previously used Adobe Premiere Pro for my Sound Project and it was quite difficult for me to use, especially since it was my first time trying it out. The people in my group also mentioned Adobe After Effects, which I've heard of before but have never tried, and there are iMovie and DaVinci Resolve too. I almost forgot my AICE Media teacher has a link on her page with lots of other free editing software to choose from. 

I just looked over the link my teacher provided and there is over 20 editing software for me to choose from. They provide resourceful and important information on each one, which is great because it makes the process of choosing easier and they state what they are best used for. I'm conflicted about choosing a new one for this project or just sticking with Adobe Premiere Pro since I'm more familiar with it. I am going to discuss this topic with my group and I'll let you guys know the decision we believe will best benefit us.  

                                     

Sometimes next week I plan on editing a couple of videos on different software and trying them all out to decide which one is the best one for us to use!

https://www.oberlo.com/blog/best-free-video-editing-software



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...