Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Coming Up With a Title

 After having done this for various projects, I can say that this is sometimes the hardest part. I want to capture the essence of my short film and illustrate what it is about but it's so difficult to do in in so few words. The title should reflect the story and journey of the character, while hunting the audience at what the short fim is about. 

I am taking these questions into account:

  • What’s the genre of the short film?
  • What’s the short film about?
  • Who’s in the short film?
  • What’s the problem/conflict in the short film?
  • Where does your short film take place?
These are some ideas that I came up with:
- Desiderium 
- Life’s Joy 
- Lost in Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...