Monday, February 14, 2022

Portfolio Project

From now on my blogs will be based on my journey as I complete my Portfolio Project and how I deal with my challenges and successes for the next two months. I began working on my portfolio project last week and so far I have been extremely undeciding. I was between choosing the short film or the film trailer and after much consideration I'm going to choose to create a short film. 

Now for my ideas, I want to create a piece that is deep and realistic. I'm trying to be realistic with my abilities and don't want to go too much over my head, just to end up not being able to bring these visions to life, but this does not mean I'm not going to push myself and try to create something unique. My goal is to keep it simple and impactful. I want it to be about a life lesson or something that many can relate to. I'm not the best at using visual effects and creating things on the computer, so I think this is my best shot. I've been researching steps to create a short film, and while I know there is no "right" formula, I just want to get my ideas flowing. Looking at past blogs from students that took AICE Media A Level and created a short film has helped a lot too, because I am able to see their process and mistakes, as well as how they overcame them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...