Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Setting + Shotlist

I created a shot list on separate google docs with some shots and scenes that I am envisioning. I find mine to be very disorganized because it is more difficult for me to describe in words what I have in mind and have it be translated well onto paper. Once I finish my storyboard I'm sure I am going to have more shots and specific scenes that are not included right now on it because it enables me to piece the scenes better together. Also, I wasn't sure if I should have separated them into the three acts to be more organized so they are just into one big list but maybe I will do that later so it is more concise. 




I want to focus the story to give the vibes of mundane life in the suburbs so I'm going to film everything in my city, but I do have a few places in the mind of where specifically I am going to shoot.

- My house
    - bedroom 
    - bathroom 
    -kitchen 
- Car
- Neighborhood 
- School 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bittersweet Moment

I'm finally done with my portfolio project! It has been a long and stressful journey, but also extremely rewarding. You can access them ...